Sunday, September 7, 2008

Mistaken Identity (Saturday September 6th)

Teresa and Alice with their special guest.
Now, I have been mistaken for a few people in my time.
Ronnie O'Sullivan, Kevin Rowland from Dexy's, Figo, Shane Ritchie, Nigel off Eastenders (when I carried a bit of weight and had curly hair) and Steve Strange to name but a few. But the ladies at Gala Bingo in Belle Vue set their sights a little higher when they saw me chatting to Gala's Joanne Parfitt and LRF's Gill Edwards this week.
"Ooh look who it is"
"What's he doing here"
"Why is he at Gala?"
"I never thought I'd see Prince Charles in here"
Prince Charles! I think studying those bingo cards must have affected their eyesight. The lovely ladies above were not so easily fooled. I am "Him whose missus is inside".
There will be a lot more snippets from Jane and The Banana over the next few days, well from all of us really, from Monday on expect multiple posts every day.
Tarzan x

No comments: