Friday, October 3, 2008

You are my Sunshine.... Studios !



With most of the venues we pretty much knew what we would have to be doing to 'earn' our donations, not so at Sunshine studios - as we raced upstairs with the clock ticking followed by hoards of fab teenage dance students we had no idea what fate lay ahead.

Pole dancing - never in my wildest dreams would I have guessed - we gave it our best shot and after 8 hours of running I think the result was brilliant - as were the pics of Tarzans cheeky pants !




Check out those cheeky pants



Defying gravity - with a helping hand from Fay


Fay came to the rescue in Piccadilly Gardens leading our impromptu gym class with team LRF and Team emo seeing who could work those abs !


Sunshine studios what a great bunch !

1 comment:

mulberry outlet said...

I was delighted to find this web site.I wanted to thank you for your time reading this wonderful! I really enjoyed every bit of it and I've marked to ensure that the blog post something new.