Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back To Training - (Thursday June 19)


After missing training over the weekend due to a cold (can bananas get colds?) and missing Monday due to my TV filming commitments - finally back training on Tuesday 4 X 6 minuets splits in Woodbank Park Stockport. Cant believe this but I actually missed the Banana suit, though Jane rubbing me down naked is Vaseline in an NHS toilet I did not.... If your reading Doctor it was not what you think! Need to get some practice of running in the banana so planning a 10k race soon in full banana kit. 7 miles this morning at 6:45am round the streets of Salford so training back on track.

Just got the GMR interview on BBCi thing -- what cracking radio -- Tony semi naked on the radio & our promo video on radio !!!! Think Tony must have revisited Oxfam on Oxford Rd for the "Chimp Pants"

After the launch this is all going down a storm.... my boss who is a big Emmerdale fan asked could she have one of the promo photos.... no problem one supplied ... with me looking fantastic with the boys... however she returned it and said .... " Have you got any of just Bob" !!!!!!

The Banana

No comments: