Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just Like Ronaldo (Tuesday 24th June)

Yes, just like old twinkle toes, we are on the brink of announcing something. Only for us, it's the next batch of the, hopefully, 26 venues we will be visiting on the bananathon, made up of a start, twenty four visits and a finishing venue for the party.


Going back to my birthtown tomorrow, I'm obviously not famous enough to make Jane's list, but I am looking forward to nursing my broken nose, from having so many doors closed on it.

Sean, with his highbrow business experience will no doubt have closed more deals than 'The Badger' come twelve o'clock, but he has not counted on my secret weapon. A specially adapted clipboard with hypnotic properties complete with a pen holder with mystical powers designed to tantalise the tradesfolk of Tameside. Spooky.


Tarzan

No comments: