Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fantastic Four (Wednesday June 25th)


What an amazing day. Sir Alan would have been proud. I can see why the contestants get so excited.

We have met some brilliant people today who really embraced what this event is about and the result is four visit venues for the bananathon and absolute crackers at that. The magic clipboard mesmerised the good people of Denton, Reddish, Bredbury and Gorton. So, all being well, that is nine venues in place.

We will name one venue a day as from Monday, tell you a bit about each one and what they plan to do for the event.

Had this really been the Apprentice today I would have been sacked by lunchtime as I realised that the phone number I have been giving for people to contact LRF was in fact a fax number. What an idiot. No wonder the fund haven’t had many calls. At least it gave me and Sean an idea for our next ‘film’. Watch this space.
Tarzan

No comments: